Thursday, June 25, 2009

How good are Debit Cards?

I recently ran across a debit card online with remarkable benefits to the user. It was not your average debit card. Normally you would go where ever debit cards are sold and pay $10 for the card and $10 on the card to purchase. A $20 value. Well this debit card doesn't require your presence or a payment at time of purchase. Better yet, no overdraft fees, you get direct deposit and much more. You can even Borrow money with this Debit Card. Unheard of right?

Ok what about this: When you apply for YOUR FREE debit Card its 100% GUARANTEED! Did you hear me..well I aint told ya the good stuff yet, wanna hear it, here it goes... you refer your friends and get $20 to your card and $10 to theirs. should I repeat myself? nawww you got the point if not read it again. They give you a FREE Debit Card are you following me? Then when your friend get 1 using your referral code guess what! CHA CHING!! mine is: tchatmon

I dont know about you but I can make a living giving away this free website info and giving someone my referral code to claim their extra $10. People love FREEBIES just give them the gift that keeps on giving...I call it Plastic Cash. Get your PC today. Best of all you can reload these pre-paid debit cards at any greendot, walmart or Moneygram store worldwide.

It's the First Step in Building your Credit - you'll be eligible for the iAdvance Line of Credit. Pay your bills ontime and all three credit bureaus will give a boost to your credit scores

Want 1?
http://simurl.com/FDtac

Get your yahoo/google lists together to mail this info too. Get 5 a day thats 1.2.3.4. ummm $100 a day. You can do it. once you reach that goal then the sky is the limit.

Get 1 now! http://simurl.com/FDtac

http://Findyourfriends.info

No comments:

Post a Comment